This is how we use and take care of your data
Last updated: December 9, 2020
- You subscribe to the WE ARE ANGULAR newsletter;
- You browse our website;
- You register on the waiting list for the launch of our products or services,
- You start a process to request our services (whether your request is accepted or denied);
- From the moment your request is approved to purchase WE ARE ANGULAR products and services (if applicable) and you become a customer;
- During the entire time you are a WE ARE ANGULAR customer;
- And, also , if you contact WE ARE ANGULAR through the available communication channels.
At WE ARE ANGULAR we are committed to the protection of your personal data and we comply with the provisions of the General Regime for the Protection of Personal Data (Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1074 of 2015, the 'RGPD') and the rest of the regulations applicable to data protection. For this reason, we inform you that WE ARE ANGULAR, with address at Calle 18 No., 122 - 135, Cali, Colombia, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
To fulfill the purposes of processing your data personal, at WE ARE ANGULAR we will process the following categories of your personal data:
- Identification data;
- Contact data;
- Data of personal characteristics;
- Academic and professional data;
- Labor data;
The main purposes for which we collect your personal data are: p>
- Provide you with information about our products and services through any means, when you request it.
- Facilitate the contracting of our financial services and products through available technological means. < / li>
- Manage, administer and keep our customer and prospect databases updated.
- Manage and communicate account statuses ta and any other information related to the services and products purchased by our customers.
- Manage, administer and keep updated the information related to the payments you make for the products purchased.
- Manage and manage communications with our clients and prospects, through any means.
- Recover judicially or extrajudicially the amount of unpaid charges.
- Carry out investigations and examinations related to products and services that we offer or may offer, which may involve the processing of data that we have internally.
- Sending surveys about our products and services and telephone contact so that we have your feedback to improve our products and services. Unless you indicate otherwise, when you register as a prospect, register on the waiting list of our services or subscribe to our newsletters, we will use your contact information to send you communications with news or commercial information about WE ARE products and services. ANGULAR, as well as communications to improve our products and services. This is a secondary purpose and you can oppose it, at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe button below the email that arrives from WE ARE ANGULAR.
WE ARE ANGULAR may share your data inside or outside of Colombia with:
- Its controlling companies, affiliates or subsidiaries: for the purposes of centralized safeguarding of information and for statistical and registration purposes customer history; for possible investigations of fraud or impersonation and to carry out investigations and examinations on our products and services (current or future);
- Government authorities, agencies or entities: for the fulfillment of obligations provided in the applicable legislation and / or in compliance with requirements made by them; where appropriate;
- Collection companies: to make judicial or extrajudicial collections of your unpaid charges;
- Unrelated third parties (service providers in their capacity as WE ARE data processors ANGULAR), with the exclusive purpose of assisting WE ARE ANGULAR in the provision of its services; and
- Unrelated third parties and competent authorities, in order to investigate or prevent possible cases of fraud or impersonation.
- WE ARE ANGULAR may collect and use your data at any time, be it before, during or even after having entered into a contractual relationship with you, provided that you have consented to such collection.
- Our service providers and affiliates, for our operational commercial purposes.
In this context, you can exercise your rights of access, update, rectification, cancellation and deletion at any time and you can request proof of the authorization granted, be informed about the use that has been given to your data and file complaints before the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
Regarding the deletion of your data, keep in mind that it will not be possible to do so if there is a current contractual relationship with WE ARE ANGULAR that requires the processing of your data. If you have requested the deletion of your data without there being a current contractual relationship with WE ARE ANGULAR, (i) WE ARE ANGULAR may choose whether to delete or anonymize your data, so that it is not possible to identify you based on said data, and (ii) we will do so to the extent that we do not have a legal or contractual obligation to keep your personal data in our databases.
In the event that we cannot completely eliminate them, due to a legal obligation or contractual or for legal defense purposes (current or future), we will take the necessary measures to minimize your association with personal data and we will only process them for purposes strictly related to the fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations, and legal defense. All references to the deletion of data also apply to the data processors hired by WE ARE ANGULAR who have access to your personal data.
To exercise your rights of access, update, rectification, cancellation and deletion, send a request to email: firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject of the request must be marked as 'Exercise of Habeas Data Rights' and must contain the following:
- Your name and address or email to which we can communicate the response to your request; li>
- The documents that prove your identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the person who exercises the right on your behalf;
- The clear and precise description of the personal data regarding the that it seeks to exercise any of the rights, and
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of your personal data.
WE ARE ANGULAR will communicate its decision to your query or claim adopted within a maximum period of ten (10) business days, when it comes to inquiries and fifteen (15) business days when it comes to claims counted from the date your application is received. In the event that the claim is incomplete, we will notify you within five (5) business days for you to correct your request. In this case, you will have two (2) months to correct your request or otherwise it will be understood that you desisted from your claim or query.
By sending your request to email@example.com , you authorize WE ARE ANGULAR to respond by that same means, unless you indicate another means of communication.
It is your responsibility to communicate any change in your personal data so that it is taken into account and to keep your data duly updated, in order to ensure the quality of personal data and guarantee that they are accurate.